With less than 2 months to go until the best day of the year, it’s time to introduce you to some of the best shopping events around. Gifting your loved ones has never been more easy…
The Carnaby Christmas Shopping Party is the ultimate Christmas Party. Taking place on Thursday 14 November, from 5pm to 9pm, it’s the perfect way to ease yourself into stressful shopping. The party is hosted by over 100 fashion brands, restaurants and bars, across 13 streets. You’ll also be able to see the amazing launch of Carnaby’s Christmas light installation, making it the perfect backdrop for indulging in some Christmas shopping.
Visit Carnaby’s concept stores, independent boutiques and flagships to receive a 20% discount on all your Christmas essentials, while enjoying live music, guest appearances, free drinks and goodie bags.
So, what are the highlights of the night? Lemme tell ya…
- Iconic shoe designer Terry de Havilland will be making a personal appearance in his boutique to sign shoes. Check out the live window models, and a street cinema projection of Terry de Havilland film footage showcasing London’s “Must Hav” footwear.
- Evisu on Newburgh Street are demonstrating their infamous hand painting on denim. Perfect for boyfriends, you can select from the styles and designs on offer to create an individual pair of jeans. Shop the on trend AW13 collection at Scotch & Soda and receive a free goodie bag with every purchase.
- Pixi are offering complimentary make up touch ups and the chance to enter a prize draw worth £150!
- Carnaby’s coolest venue Disco are popping up in Kingly Court and offering all ticket holders a complimentary signature cocktail, the Belvedere Bauble, a heady blend of Belvedere Red Vodka, cranberry juice, blackcurrant purée and cinnamon.
- Cheap Monday will be giving out Fika, a Swedish tradition of coffee and cinnamon buns.
- Grazia magazine’s Editor at Large Angela Buttolph will host free AW13 trend talks in Kingly Court. The Grazia magazine style hunters will be out and about selecting the best dressed shoppers who will be photographed, and also receive an exclusive goodie bag.
- Strike a pose at the Carnaby Instagram shoot, and enjoy a free Benefit makeover and styling session.
Feast in Carnaby’s restaurants with 20% off at new chicken and egg concept restaurant Whyte & Brown, Rosa’s Thai Cafe, Cha Cha Moon, and Hawaiian burger joint Kua’Aina, or try alternative tapas at Dehesa.
Visit Carnaby’s Christmas Shopping Party on Thursday 14 November from 5pm and 9pm. Be sure to use their official hashtag, #Carnaby!
Michelle Chai is a self-confessed colour avoider, avid coffee enthusiast, multi-tasker extraordinaire and, by night, a regular fashion blogger at Daisybutter. She edits Aesthetic (both online and print) and really enjoys her ongoing quest for the perfect knit. FYI, this one came close to nabbing the title.